Mondays can be a tough day for many of us. The start of the workweek can bring feelings of stress, anxiety, and even dread. However, starting your week off on a positive note can make all the difference in how you approach your work and your life. This is where Monday motivation quotes come in.
Motivational quotes have the power to inspire and encourage us. They can help us push through tough times and remind us of our goals and aspirations. And when it comes to Mondays, motivational quotes can give us the boost we need to tackle the day with confidence and enthusiasm.
In this article, we'll explore some of the best Monday motivation quotes to help you start your week off on the right foot. From famous quotes to inspiring messages, we'll provide a variety of options to help you find the perfect quote for your needs.
Whether you're looking to boost your productivity, increase your confidence, or simply start your week with a positive mindset, these Monday motivation quotes are sure to inspire and motivate you. So, take a look and find the quote that speaks to you, and let it guide you as you tackle the week ahead.
Table of Contents
The best Monday Motivation Quotes to start your Day
Start your day off right with some positive good morning quotes, and remind yourself of the power of self-love and positivity throughout the day.
Use these uplifting quotes to reclaim your Mondays and approach the week with a renewed sense of determination.
1. “This is your Monday morning reminder that you can handle whatever this week throws at you.” — by Unknown
2. “Hey, I know it’s Monday. But it’s also a new day and a new week. And in that lies a new opportunity for something special to happen.” — Michael Ely
3. “The most effective way to do is to do it.” — by Amelia Earhart
4. “Every day brings new choices.” — by Martha Beck
5. “All our dreams can come true—if we have the courage to pursue them.” — by Walt Disney
6. “Every morning you have two choices: continue to sleep with your dreams or wake up & chase them.” — by Kristin, Sophisticated Gal
7. “Either you run the day, or the day runs you.” — by Jim Rohn
8. “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” — by Theodore Roosevelt
9. “Your talent determines what you can do. Your motivation determines how much you are willing to do. Your attitude determines how well you do it.” — by Lou Holtz
10. “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” — by Unknown.
11. “Nothing is impossible. The word itself says ‘I’m possible!'” — by Audrey Hepburn
12. “Your Monday morning thoughts set the tone for your whole week. See yourself getting stronger, and living a fulfilling, happier and healthier life.” — by Germany Kent
13. “I didn’t get there by wishing for it or hoping for it, but by working for it.” — by Estée Lauder
14. “If Joan of Arc could turn the tide of an entire war before her 18th birthday, you can get out of bed.” — by E. Jean Carroll
15. “Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you’re positive, good things happen.” — by Deep Roy
Monday Motivation Quotes
17. “The biggest thrill wasn’t in winning on Sunday but in meeting the payroll on Monday.” ~ Art Rooney
18. “Monday, Monday, so good to me; Monday morning, it was all I hoped it would be.” ~ John Phillips
19. “So. Monday. We meet again. We will never be friends—but maybe we can move past our mutual enmity toward a more-positive partnership.” ~ Julio Alexi Genao
20. “What about Monday? That could be our one day we look at things the same way, and wear funny shoes.” ~ Kevin Dalton
21. “The sun himself is weak when he first rises; and gathers strength and courage as the day gets on.” ~ Charles Dickens
22. “You don’t need a New Year to make a change. All you need is a Monday.” ~ Anonymous
23. “Every morning you have two choices: continue to sleep with your dreams or wake up & chase them.” ~ Kristin
24. “The mornings are always refreshing, Monday morning is more refreshing after a restful weekend.” ~ Invajy
25. “Mondays are mundane, like Tuesdays minus 24 hours.” ~ Jarod Kintz
Motivational Monday Quotes
26. “If you’re serious about changing your life, you’ll find a way. If you’re not, you’ll find an excuse.” ~ Jen Sincero
27. “The challenge of every Monday is to maintain the same vitality in each and every day of the week.” ~ Byron Pulsifer
28. “Only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone.” ~ Pablo Picasso
29. “This should be the spirit every Monday. Know that something good will always happen.” ~ Gabriel Garcia Marquez
30. “Monday is for people with a mission.” ~ Cristina Imre
31. “New beginnings are often disguised as painful endings.” ~ Lao Tzu
32. “The worst Monday is the one that gets wasted for nothing.” ~ Anonymous
33. “Monday is necessary for next Sunday (weekend) to come.” ~ Invajy
34. “Don’t wait. The time will never be just right.” ~ Napoleon Hill
35. “Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.” ~ Neale Donald Walsh
36. “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” ~ Arthur Ashe
37. “I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.” ~ Thomas Jefferson
38. “Your passion is waiting for your courage to catch up.” ~ Isabelle Lafleche
39. “The best way to appreciate your job is to imagine yourself without one.” ~ Oscar Wilde
40. “Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.”~ Abraham Lincoln
41. “Life is an adventure; we get out of it what we put into it.” ~ Richard Daly
42. “This is your Monday morning reminder that you can handle whatever this week throws at you.” ~ Anonymous
43. “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” ~ Theodore Roosevelt
44. “Every day brings new choices.” ~ Martha Beck
45. “Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
Motivational Monday Morning Quotes
46. “I get up every morning and it’s going to be a great day. You never know when it’s going to be over, so I refuse to have a bad day.” ~ Paul Henderson
47. “Today’s goals: Coffee and kindness. Maybe two coffees, and then kindness.” ~ Nanea Hoffman
48. “Every morning, I wake up saying, ‘I’m still alive, a miracle.’ And so I keep on pushing.” ~ Jim Carrey
49. “Some people dream of success, while other people get up every morning and make it happen.” ~ Wayne Huizenga
50. “With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.” ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
51. “In one minute you can change your attitude, and in that minute you can change your entire day.” ~ Spencer Johnson
52. “If you want to make your dreams come true, the first thing you have to do is wake up.” ~ J.M. Power
53. “The most motivating aspect of Monday is that Tuesday is just a day away.” ~ Anonymous
54. “The only limits you have are the limits you believe” ~ Wayne Dyer
55. “The man who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones.”~ Confucius
Monday Morning Motivational Quotes
56. “Okay, it’s Monday but who said Mondays have to suck? Be a rebel and have a great day anyway.” ~ Kimberly Jiménez
57. “Begin the week with momentum and you’ll look back with great satisfaction on all you achieved.” ~ Skip Prichard
58. “Hey, I know it’s Monday. But it’s also a new day and a new week. And in that lies a new opportunity for something special to happen.” ~ Michael Ely
59. “Make each day your masterpiece.” ~ John Wooden
60. “I must break the routines and become a person who becomes productive every Monday. I must break the mindset of unhappiness and turn myself into a happy magnet for Mondays.” ~ Leggy Saul
61. “You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.” ~ George Lorimer
62. “Go as far as you can see; when you get there, you’ll be able to see further.” ~ Thomas Carlyle
63. “Build your own dreams or someone else will hire you to build theirs.” ~ Farrah Gray
64. “Light tomorrow with today.” ~ Elizabeth Barrett Browning
65. “Someday is not a day of the week.” ~ Denise Brennan-Nelson
Inspirational Monday Quotes
66. “Don’t count the days, make the days count.” ~ Muhammad Ali
67. “Today is your opportunity to build the tomorrow you want.” ~ Ken Poirot
68. “The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.” ~ Steve Jobs
69. “The more I want to get something done the less I call it work.” ~ Richard Bach
70. “Success is the sum of small efforts repeated day in and day out.” ~ Robert Collier
71. “I would rather die of passion than of boredom.” ~ Emile Zola
72. “What we fear of doing most is usually what we most need to do.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
73. “The question isn’t who is going to let me, it’s who is going to stop me.” ~ Ayn Rand
74. “Inspiration does exist, but it must find you working.” ~ Pablo Picasso
75. “The best way out is always through.” ~ Robert Frost
Monday Morning Quotes
76. “Monday is such a wonderful day. You can start new leaving behind the past week disappointments.” ~ Invajy
77. “I really need a day in between Sunday and Monday.” ~ Anonymous
78. “Live today. Not yesterday. Not tomorrow. Just today. Inhabit your moments. Don’t rent them out to tomorrow.” ~Jerry Spinelli
79. “Nothing is permanent including the obstacle you’re facing. It’s Monday. Get a new perspective and overcome that.” ~ Invajy
80. “Nothing is impossible. The word itself says ‘I’m possible!’” ~ Audrey Hepburn
81. “Monday morning you sure look fine.” ~ Lindsey Buckingham
82. “Mondays are the potholes in the road of life.” ~Tom Wilson
83. “I didn’t get there by wishing for it or hoping for it, but by working for it.” ~ Estée Lauder
84. “You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today.” ~ Abraham Lincoln
85. “You are what you do, not what you say you’ll do.” ~ Carl Gustav Jung
86. “When you arise in the morning think of what a privilege it is to be alive, to think, to enjoy, to love…” ~ Marcus Aurelius
87. “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.” ~ Wayne Dyer
88. “You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.” ~ Zig Ziglar
89. “Stress is caused by being ‘here’ but wanting to be ‘there.'” ~ Eckhart Tolle
90. “Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude.” ~ Zig Ziglar
91. “You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it.” ~ Margaret Thatcher
92. “Just one small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day.” ~ Dalai Lama
93. “Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.” ~ John R. Wooden
94. “The starting point of all achievement is desire.” ~ Napoleon Hill
95. “Spend eighty percent of your time focusing on the opportunities of tomorrow rather than the problems of yesterday.” ~ Brian Tracy
Happy Monday Wishes
96. "Monday mornings are a new opportunity to embrace a fresh start and make the most out of the week ahead. Let's make today count and chase our dreams with determination. Have a great Monday!"
97. "Monday mornings can be tough, but with the right mindset, they can be a time to recharge and renew our energy for the week ahead. Let's make today a great one and tackle whatever comes our way. Good morning and happy Monday!"
98. "Monday mornings are a reminder that we are given a new chance to make the most out of our week. Let's use this opportunity to set new goals, chase our dreams, and make positive changes in our lives. Have a great Monday!"
99. "Monday mornings can be tough, but with a positive attitude and the support of loved ones, we can overcome any obstacle. Let's make today a great one and start the week off on the right foot. Good morning and happy Monday!"
100 "Monday mornings can be a fresh start, a new beginning. Let's make the most of this opportunity and start the week off with a smile. Have a great Monday!"
Visualize yourself achieving your goals and making progress towards your dreams. Remember to be grateful for the opportunities and blessings in your life.
Embrace positivity and let go of any negative thoughts or worries. Believe in yourself and trust that you have the power to create the life you desire.
Start your week with a positive mindset and watch as it unfolds in amazing ways.
Thank you for reading this article.
Hope you enjoy your life :)