As the school year nears its end for our family, I have been pondering ways to express my gratitude to my eldest child's teachers.
Having a fantastic teacher is truly a blessing. Our school conducts a week dedicated to honoring teachers, during which special presents and heartfelt messages are given to those educators who go above and beyond for our children.
Being someone who thrives on Words of Affirmation, I am always moved by uplifting quotes. I compiled this list of quotes expressing gratitude for teachers while searching for the ideal words to use this year. I hope it will also inspire you as you seek out quotes to show appreciation for your child's teachers.
Table of Contents
Teacher Appreciation Messages to Send Any Time
2. Your love and effort as a teacher is evident and draws in all students. You truly are a gifted teacher.
3. The most effective teachers come from the heart. Thank you for all that you do.
4. Thank you, Mrs. Nathasa Romanof, for your dedication. With appreciation, Arron
5. To the Greatest Teacher Ever! Your impact is immeasurable. Thank you for being appreciated!
6. Thank you for being an exceptional and unique teacher.
7. Miss Keisha, your contributions cannot be fully expressed in just "Thank You", but it's a start.
8. The title "Best Teacher Ever" belongs to none other than Miss Keisha! Thank you for everything.
9. There is one teacher who remains in our memories forever. Thank you for being that teacher.
10. Your passion for learning has opened my mind to new ideas. Thank you, Mrs. Keisha.
11. A teacher who continues to inspire her students to learn is truly a special one. Thank you, Mrs. Keisha.
12. Many thanks to you, Mr. Yusuf Albirru, for being such an outstanding teacher.
13. You are a wonderful teacher and an amazing person. Thank you, Miss Keisha.
14. Teaching a child how to navigate through life is a true gift of a teacher. Thank you for sharing your gift with me.
15. Thank you for being an instrumental part of shaping Elizabeth's mind. The world needs more teachers like you, Mr. Arron.
16. Thank you for helping Harper thrive, Mrs. Arron. We cannot thank you enough.
17. You are a natural-born teacher who positively impacts the lives and learning of your students. Thank you, Carolyn.
18. Thank you, Mrs. Schnepp, for being a teacher who cares about both our education and personal growth.
19. You have the ability to make people happy and knowledgeable. Thank you.
20. Thank you, Mrs. Sanders! With appreciation, Tony
21. Thank you for recognizing the potential in each of your students. Your hard work is greatly appreciated.
22. Thank you for everything you do. Your hard work does not go unnoticed, and we appreciate you.
23. Today is your day to shine, and our day to say thank you!
24. We love you, Miss keisha Almahyra! Thank you so much!
25. The pay you receive may not be substantial, but your hard work is invaluable. Thank you so much!
Best Teacher Appreciation Quotes
27. “I am indebted to my father for living, but to my teacher for living well.” –Alexander the Grea
28. “The best teachers are those who show you where to look but don’t tell you what to see.” –Alexandra K. Trenfo
29. “If you can read this, thank a teacher.” –American Proverb
30. “Nine-tenths of education is encouragement.” –Anatole France
31. “Most of us end up with no more than five or six people who remember us. Teachers have thousands of people who remember them for the rest of their lives.” –Andy Rooney
32. “Great teachers empathize with kids, respect them, and believe that each one has something special that can be built upon.” –Ann Lieberman
33. “Teaching is a very noble profession that shapes the character, caliber, and future of the individual. If the people remember me as a good teacher, that will be the biggest honor for me.” –APJ Abdul Kalam
34. “Those who know, do. Those who understand, teach.” –Aristotle
35. “Teaching kids to count is fine, but teaching them what counts is best.” –Bob Talbert
36. “A good teacher can inspire hope; ignite the imagination, and instill a love of learning.” –Brad Henry
37. “One looks back with appreciation to the brilliant teachers, but with gratitude to those who touched our human feelings.” –Carl Jung
38. “They may forget what you said, but they will never forget how you made them feel.” –Carl W. Buechner
39. “Good teachers know how to bring out the best in students.” –Charles Kuralt
40. “Give me a fish and I eat for a day. Teach me to fish and I eat for a lifetime.” –Chinese Proverb
41. “A teacher’s job is to take a bunch of live wires and see that they are well-grounded.” –D. Martin
42. “When educating the minds of our youth, we must not forget to educate their hearts.” –Dalai Lama
43. “The dream begins with a teacher who believes in you, who tugs and pushes and leads you to the next plateau, sometimes poking you with a sharp stick called ‘truth’” –Dan Rather
44. “A teacher’s job is to take a bunch of live wires and see that they are well-grounded.” –Darwin D. Martin
45. “The duties of a teacher are neither few nor small, but they elevate the mind and give energy to the character.” –Dorothea Dix”
46. “Teaching is not just a job. It is a human service, and it must be thought of as a mission.” –Dr. Ralph Tyler
47. “A teacher is a compass that activates the magnets of curiosity, knowledge, and wisdom in the pupils.” –Ever Garrison
48. “Anyone who does anything to help a child in his life is a hero to me.” –Fred Rogers (Mister
49. “Good teaching is one-fourth preparation and three-fourths pure theatre.” –Gail Godwin
50. “If you have to put someone on a pedestal, put teachers. They are society’s heroes.” –Guy Kawasaki
51. “The best teacher of children, in brief, is one who is essentially childlike.” –H. L. Mencken
52. “I can’t believe I just saw my teacher at the grocery store! I thought she lived in her classroom! ” –Heidi McDonald
53. “Teacher appreciation makes the world of education go around.” –Helen Peters
54. “A teacher affects eternity; he can never tell where his influence stops.” –Henry Brooks Adams
55. “Teachers teach because they care. Teaching young people is what they do best. It requires long hours, patience, and care.” –Horace Mann
56. “Teaching is not a lost art, but the regard for it is a lost tradition.” –Jacques Barzun
57. “I was lucky that I met the right mentors and teachers at the right moment.” –James Levine
58. “Better than a thousand days of diligent study is one day with a great teacher.” –Japanese Proverb
59. “Students don’t care how much you know until they know how much you care.” –John C. Maxwell
60. “If we teach today’s students as we taught yesterday’s, we rob them of tomorrow.” –John Dewy
61. “To this end, the greatest asset of a school is the personality of the teacher.” –John Strachan
62. “I think the teaching profession contributes more to the future of our society than any other single profession.” –John Wooden
63. “Good teaching is more a giving of right questions than a giving of right answers.” –Josef Albers
64. “To teach is to learn twice.” –Joseph Joubert
65. “Teachers can change lives with just the right mix of chalk and challenges.” –Joyce Meyer
66. “The task of the excellent teacher is to stimulate ‘apparently ordinary’ people to unusual effort. The tough problem is not in identifying winners: it is in making winners out of ordinary people.” –K. Patricia Cross
67. “What the teacher is, is more important than what he teaches.” –Karl Menninger
68. “The teacher who is indeed wise does not bid you to enter the house of his wisdom but rather leads you to the threshold of your mind.” –Khalil Gibran
69. “Children are likely to live up to what you believe of them.” –Lady Bird Johnson
70. “I like a teacher who gives you something to take home to think about besides homework.” –Lily Tomlin
71. “One child, one teacher, one book, one pen can change the world.” –Malala Yousafzai
72. “What greater or better gift can we offer the republic than to teach and instruct our youth?” –Marcus T. Cicero
73. “Being able to help someone learn something is a talent.” –Margaret Riel
74. “The teacher … must have a kind of faith that the child will reveal himself through work.” –Maria Montessori
75. “The greatest sign of success for a teacher… is to be able to say, ‘The children are now working as if I did not exist.’” –Maria Montessori
76. “In order to be an effective teacher you have to love your students as human beings and you have to love teaching.” –Maribeth Sublette
77. “The art of teaching is the art of assisting discovery.” –Mark Van Doren
78. “What a gift for any teacher to see the students smile and live up to their potential. That’s the reward. That’s humbling to be a witness to something like that.” –Mary Vallelonga
79. “It’s the teacher that makes the difference, not the classroom.” –Michael Morpurgo
80. “A good teacher is like a candle – it consumes itself to light the way for others.” –Mustafa Kemal Atatu
81. “Educators are the only people who lose sleep over other people’s kids.” –Nicholas A. Ferroni
82. “In learning you will teach, and in teaching you will learn.” –Phil Collins
83. “One good teacher in a lifetime may sometimes change a delinquent into a solid citizen.” –Philip Wylie
84. “The great teacher is not the man who supplies the most facts, but the one in whose presence we become different people.” –Ralph Waldo Emerson
85. ““When we strive to become better teachers than we are, everyone in our classroom becomes better too.” –Robert John Meehan
86. “Teachers have three loves: love of learning, love of learners, and the love of bringing the first two loves together.” –Scott Hayden
87. “Everyone who remembers his own education remembers teachers, not methods and techniques. The teacher is the heart of the educational system.” –Sidney Hook
88. “Education is the key to success in life, and teachers make a lasting impact in the lives of their students.” –Solomon Ortiz
89. “When you teach your son, you teach your son’s son.” –The Talmud
90. “Be a wonderful role model because you will be the window through which many children will see their future.” –Thomas Mckinnon
End-of-the-Year Appreciation Messages To Teacher
91. Miss Keisha Almahyra, your dedication and hard work have made this school year truly exceptional. Thank you so much!
92. Mr. Yusuf Albirru, your enthusiasm and encouragement were the driving force behind my newfound passion for learning. I will always be grateful for your impact on me. Thank you!
93. Thank you for all that you do and for helping Hunter to thrive and grow this year.
94. Mrs. Yuke, your contagious excitement for learning has left a lasting impact on us all. Thank you for being an amazing teacher.
95. The world needs more educators like you who make learning enjoyable and fulfilling. Thank you for making this school year so special.
96. Miss Keisha, from beginning to end, this year has been fantastic. Thank you for your hard work and dedication.
97. Miss Almahyra, your approach to teaching with love, warmth and care has helped us grow both academically and personally. Thank you for an incredible year.
98. Mr. Yusuf Al, your unique teaching methods have made even the most challenging lessons enjoyable. Thank you for a fantastic school year.
99. Miss Nurul, a huge thank you from all of us for an amazing school year.
100. Mrs. Aulia, you have taught me so much and made learning a fun experience. Thank you for all your hard work.
101. Mrs. Albiru, thank you for an exceptional year and for being such an inspiring and amazing person.
102. Mrs. Arron, your ability to make even my least favorite subject interesting is a testament to your great teaching skills. Thank you for a wonderful year.
103. Mr. Prayoga, it has been a pleasure having you as my teacher this year. Thank you for all that you have done for me.
104. Thank you for being a great teacher and person. We appreciate all that you do and have had a fantastic year.
105. Mr. Arron, your hard work and dedication in the classroom and with grading papers has earned my deep respect. Thank you for a great school year.
106. Mr. Doni, you have brought a world of knowledge into our classroom this year. Thank you for your efforts.
107. Mrs. Syahpu, being in your class was such a pleasure. Thank you for being an amazing teacher. I will miss you next year. Love, Jaime
108. Mr. Dony, 5th grade year gets an A+ from me. Thank you for all your hard work.
109. Mrs. Arron, a great school year is a result of a great teacher doing a great job. Thank you for all that you have done.
110. Mr. Prayoga, I am so grateful that you decided to become a teacher. Your lessons have been enlightening.
111. Mr. Yusul Al, you have taught me so much and sparked my interest in learning even more. Thank you for a great year.
112. Ms. Yusuf, I have thoroughly enjoyed being in your class this year. Thank you for all that you have done.
113. Mr. Kohn, not everyone is meant to be a teacher, but you are a natural. Thank you for a fantastic school year.
114. Ms. Chavez, this has been the best school year I've ever had. Thank you for all your hard work.
115. Mr. Montgomery, you have made this year both fun and educational. Thank you for all that you have done.
I hope you are able to write some wonderful messages of appreciation for your teachers and share them with your favorite and most respected educators.